What Information We Collect
We obtain personal information about you when you request information from us, register with us, or submit a contract or application to us.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us on requests for information, registrations, contracts, and applications, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us.
- Information we receive from others to verify information provided by you, if you submit a contract or application to us, such as credit bureaus, former landlords, and employers.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information about the use of our website, such as pages visited on our website and information necessary to manage your online session with us.
- What Information We Disclose
We do not sell or disclose any nonpublic personal information about our consumers, customers, or former customers to third parties, except for the following:
- When you provide personal information to us in order to receive a service such as receiving information from us or obtaining approval of a contract or application, we share with our employees and affiliates, as applicable, the data needed for you to receive the services you have requested.
- We may provide information as required or permitted by law.
- We may share information among our related entities and affiliates.
How to Contact Us
We strive to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and current, but information changes rapidly at times. We cannot be responsible for typographical or other errors or omissions. If you notice an error, please bring it to our attention so that it may be promptly corrected.
All dimensions and specifications (including square footage) are approximate. Product prices, floor plans, availability, community locations, elevations, and specification levels are subject to change without notice or obligation.